Thursday, March 7, 2013

FOOD FINDS - Munchies! For the snacker in all of us :)

I am a snacker! I love munchies - anything like chips, pretzels, crackers, popcorn. If it's sitting out, I'll be the one hovering closely grabbing small handfuls at a time, until I've consumed mindless calories that I later regret. This can be a big problem when trying to maintain a healthy weight.
 
Here are two snacks that I recently ran across that are healthy, satisfying, and taste great!
 
1.)  Popcorn Indiana Chip'ins All Natural Sea Salt Popcorn Chips
 
  • 120 calories per 20 chips
  • no saturated fat
  • 210 mg sodium
  • no sugar
  • 2% iron (important for women!)
  • all natural, with just 3 ingredients (vegan, kosher, and gluten free!)
 
2.)  Back to Nature Sweet Potato & Cinnamon Crackers
 
  • 130 calories per 30 crackers
  • no saturated fat
  • 190 mg sodium
  • 4 grams sugar
  • 4% iron
  • 15% vitamin A
  • all natural, made with real vegetables 

Place serving sizes in snack baggies and when you get the munchies, you can just grab a baggy and snack away, guilt free! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment